Tuesday 19 March 2013

Country Music

Okay, I did say this was a very RANDOM blog!

So we go from a sad documentary to country music.. totally normal!

I was introduced to country music way back when Carrie Underwood was on American Idol.



I was so amazed at her vocal ability that I started to open my ears to other genres of music, especially country.

She had opened my ears to such an amazing genre of music that I still to this day, cannot stop listening to.

So I'll share some of my all-time favourite country songs. For your listening pleasures ..

John Denver- "Country Roads" ... CLASSIC

Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away" .. AH-MA-ZING

Rascal Flatts - "Skin" .. I cry every single time

Johnny Cash - "Walk the Line" .. CLASSIC

Faith Hill - "This Kiss" .. everyone loved this song, right?

Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton - "When I Get Where I'm Going"

Dolly Parton - "Coat of Many Colours"


Okay, so I think that's plenty for you to listen to. Those are some of my favourite of all time, the list is pretty large, I won't make you listen to them all, especially if you hate country music.. so don't!




No comments:

Post a Comment